Option 1 - Alcatel models
1. Turn on your phone without a SIM Card in it
2. Then type : * # 0 0 0 0 * YOUR_CODE_HERE #
3. And to finish enter : * # 0 0 0 1 * YOUR_CODE_HERE #
Option 2 - Alcatel models
1. Turn on your phone with a SIM card that's not the original network
2. When the message 'Enter Network Key' appears, enter the Unlocking Code provided.
Please try option 2 if option 1 does not work for your model of Alcatel.
Alcatel Modem Unlock Code Instructions for Y800, Y800Z etc.
You will need to use a PC and disconnect it from the internet (turn off wireless
and unplug network cable)
Put a sim card in the modem that it cannot yet accept and power your modem on.
Modem will display SIM LOCKED
connect modem to PC using a standard USB Cable
open a browser and go to http://192.168.1.1
this will display SIM LOCKED and there is a box to enter your unlock code
Enter the unlock code and unlock your modem.