Generic Apple iPad Method
When ready, you will be notified by email that the process has completed. When you receive this email, to complete the unlock please do the following:
1. Install the latest version of iTunes
2. Make sure iPad is using the latest version, updated by the official iTunes software
3. Insert a non accepted SIM card and Connect the iPad to iTunes (IE not from the original network provider)
4. Wait until iTunes detects the iPad
5. After about 10-20 seconds, disconnect iPad and reconnect after 10 seconds.
6. Finally iTunes will show the message 'Congratulations Your iPad is Unlocked'
PLEASE NOTE: This is the only permanent unlocking solution for Apple iPad. Your iPad will always be unlocked even after updating your iPad firmware.
If you are having problems entering your unlock code using the specific Apple IPad instructions above
then you might find some useful information in the generic Apple instructions here.
It's worth looking at instructions for other Apple models that are a similar model name/number.