1. Turn on your phone with a SIM Card not from the original network, IE It's not locked to.
2. If the phone asks, enter the PIN code for your SIM Card
3. Next, the phone will ask you to enter your unlocking code
4. Your HTC phone will now be unlocked
- Use the on-screen keyboard and make sure that the wireless mode is turned off
- Should you see a message saying 'Sim lock'. You can still make emergency calls but your HTC phone has been 'locked' due to too many unsuccessful unlocking attempts. Alas the only solution is to upgrade the phone's ROM, which in turn will reset the counter allowing you to enter the unlock code. Please contact us for more information on this