1. Power on with Non-allowed SIM card
2. Enter the unlock code when prompted
3. Press Ok
4. The phone will now be unlocked.
Huawei Modems or Dongles
1. Insert a not accepted SIM card into your 3G modem
2. Start your Connection manager.
3. The modem should recognise the foreign SIM card and ask to enter an unlocking code
4. Enter the unlock code
5. The phone will now be unlocked.
You may receive 4 codes
1st code - Network code ( Network PIN )
2nd and 3rd codes are SP codes ( Service Provider PIN )
4th LAST code is the SIM block/reset code ( If your phone is hard locked )
You may receive 5 numbers, but the first one is just your 15 digit IMEI number as confirmation