Option 1 - Pantech Models
1. Turn on your phone with an original SIM Card in it
2. Type the following: * # 8 6 5 6 2 5 #
3. A 'SIM Unlock' Menu will appear, press Ok
4. Enter Unlock Code + * (8 digit code)
5. Re-enter Unlock Code + * (8 digit code)
6. The phone will display 'Unlock Process Complete'
7. Press Ok
7. The phone is now unlocked.
Option 2 - Pantech Models
1. Insert a not accepted SIM Card and turn the phone on
2. When prompted, enter the unlocking code provided
(Note: Use the onscreen keyboard and make sure that wireless mode is off)
3. Your phone will now be unlocked.
Option 3 - Pantech Models
1. Insert an non-accepted SIM Card and turn ON your phone
2. A hidden 'Sim Unlock' Menu will appear
3. Enter the Unlock Code provided
4. The phone will display the message 'Unlock Process Complete'
5. The phone will now be unlocked.