1. The Service The exact Description and quality of the service to be sold ('the Service') shall be as set out in the description provided by the Seller to the Buyer at or before the point of order. The primary role is the sourcing of unlocking codes and services to facilitate the removal or SIM usage restrictions placed on mobile devices.
2. Price & Payment The price for the service ('the Price') shall be the quoted price of the Seller, and payment of the Price shall be made by the Buyer before delivery of the service. The sourcing and supplying an unlock code(s) begins at the point where payment has been received from a customer and confirmed by the 3rd party payment mechanism. (For example PayPal)
3. Delivery The Seller shall deliver the Service to the Buyer at the e-mail/sms address of the Buyer as shown on the Buyer's submission. Delivery times quoted do not include weekends and time shall not be of the essence for delivery. We aim to deliver the service as quickly as possible, we cannot cancel an order for being late.
4. Acceptance & Cancellation The Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the service once payment is accepted. The Buyer shall not be entitled to reject the service in whole or in part. Due to the nature of the unlocking service and its suppliers an order cannot be cancelled once submitted.
5. Agreement By using the service the Buyer is agreeing to these terms and conditions in full.
6. Title and Risk
6.1. The service shall be at the risk of the Buyer following delivery.
6.2. Notwithstanding delivery, title in the Service shall not pass to the Buyer until the Buyer has made payment in full of all sums owing to the Seller.
6.3. Until such time as title in the service passes to the Buyer, the seller shall have the right to withhold the service.
7. Limitation of Liability
7.1. The seller shall not be liable to the Buyer in respect of any loss suffered by the Buyer due to any defect in the service.
7.2. Without prejudice to Condition 7.1 the seller shall not be liable to the Buyer or any third party for any loss of profit, consequential or other economic loss suffered by the Buyer arising in any way from this Agreement.
8.1. If any term or provision of these Conditions is held invalid illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any Court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
8.2. The seller may without the consent of the Buyer sublicense its rights or obligations or any part of these Conditions.
8.3. The headings in these conditions are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of any of the conditions.
9. Entire Agreement Each of the parties agrees that save in respect of statements made fraudulently it shall have no remedy in respect of any untrue statement upon which it relied in entering this agreement and that its only remedies shall be for breach of contract.
10. Governing Law & Jurisdiction This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. You must check your countries local laws.
11. Guarantee MyPhoneUnlockCode.com can only guarantee that the service will fulfil the customers expectations if the following criteria are met in full:
11.1. The information provided on the submission form when ordering the service is 100% correct.
11.2. The instructions provided with the service have been followed EXACTLY as stipulated.
11.3. The target mobile phone is not faulty, stolen, blocked or blacklisted.
11.4. The target mobile phone is not already unlocked.
11.5.The Buyer has not sought an alternative unlocking solution or advice from another party before properly and fully receiving the service and full technical assistance of MyPhoneUnlockCode.com.
11.6. The target mobile is a non-3G handset and the requirement is for use on a 3G network, this is technically not possible.
11.7. The target mobile is not compatible with the intended SIM and/or network.
11.8. The target mobiles code entry limit has not been reached. IE a code has been entered too many times and the phone will not accept an unlock code. Nokia specific: The target Nokia mobile displays either of the messages 'Cannot Undo Restriction' or 'Not Allowed', as this also means too many attempts.
11.9. The software of the target mobile phone has never been altered, changed or tampered with in any way.
11.10. The IMEI number of the mobile phone has never been altered, changed or tampered with in any way.
11.11. The target phone has never been subject to a previous unlocking attempt.
11.12. The Buyer must ensure they have read, understood & tested the unlocking instructions will work with their device before ordering an unlocking code. The point at which you enter the code must be seen before ordering.
11.13. MyPhoneUnlockCode.com cannot guarantee the service will enable the target handset to operate on any specific network. Certain handsets will only operate on certain network frequencies.
12. Refund Policy MyPhoneUnlockCode.com will endeavour to solve any problem any customer may have while attempting to use the service, however liability for the success of the service lies solely with the buyer. MyPhoneUnlockCode.com will only consider a refund if all of it's terms and conditions have been met. If a refund is considered, it will only be given after receiving a detailed account of the procedure followed and any error messages displayed on the target device. MyPhoneUnlockCode.com must be satisfied that the code is wrong or has failed to work. Refunds are subject to a £10.00 administration fee. Upon receipt of notice, a refund application form will issued by email.
13. Previous Unlock Attempts Without prejudice to any other condition, MyPhoneUnlockCode.com cannot guarantee the success of the service if the target handset has been subject to any previous unlocking attempts. The customer accepts that a refund, in part or in full, will not be offered or given where the unlock codes supplied by have failed because the target handset has been subject to a previous unlock attempt.
14. Stolen, Barred or Blacklisted Phones No refunds will be given if a phone is found to be barred, blacklisted or stolen, check with your current provider if you're unsure
15. Incorrect Orders It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the target handset and the network the handset is currently locked to is supported by our service. A credit may be offered in specific circumstances, however a refund cannot be offered or given where the customer has paid and subsequently discovered that their handset and/or network is not supported by our service.
16. Contract Phones The phone that is to be unlocked should not be within a current contract period with any network provider or reseller. Any contract on the phone must have expired in full.
17. Buyers Responsibility It is the the buyers responsibility to check the compatibility of their handset with the network they intend to use once unlocked. If submitted information regarding the target device is found to be incorrect nothing can be done to change this. Refunds for incorrect information cannot be given.
18. Disclaimer All services on this website are solely and whole owned by MyPhoneUnlockCode.com. All third party brand and logo images are the registered trademarks of their respected owners. MyPhoneUnlockCode.com is not affiliated in any way the the mobile networks or mobile manufacturers.
19. Rights of the Consumer Nothing in these Conditions shall affect the statutory rights of a consumer.