Option 1 - Alcatel models
1. Turn on your phone without a SIM Card in it
2. Then type : * # 0 0 0 0 * YOUR_CODE_HERE #
3. And to finish enter : * # 0 0 0 1 * YOUR_CODE_HERE #
Option 2 - Alcatel models
1. Turn on your phone with a SIM card that's not the original network
2. When the message 'Enter Network Key' appears, enter the Unlocking Code provided.
Alcatel Modem Unlock Code Instructions for Y800, Y800Z etc.
You will need to use a PC and disconnect it from the internet (turn off wireless
and unplug network cable)
Put a sim card in the modem that it cannot yet accept and power your modem on.
Modem will display SIM LOCKED
connect modem to PC using a standard USB Cable
open a browser and go to http://192.168.1.1
this will display SIM LOCKED and there is a box to enter your unlock code
Enter the unlock code and unlock your modem.