Option 1 - Model: Palm One Treo 650
1. Turn on the phone with a not allowed SIM card inserted
2. When phone is powered up dial any number, it will ask you if you want to turn phone on, click yes
3. It will say 'your phone cannot be used with this SIM card' click ok
4. It will say 'Network Search' click cancel
5. using the dial pad do the following: enter * # * # YOUR_CODE_HERE # then press dial on the screen.
6. It will say the SIM lock has been removed from your phone.
Option 2 - Model: Palm One Treo 650
1. Remove the phones battery and unplug cable
2. Turn on your phone with a SIM Card not from the original network, IE It's not locked to
3. The phone will display the message: 'Sim not allowed', click Ok
4. Go to the dial pad, and use the stylus to enter code * # * # YOUR_CODE_HERE #.
5. Press 'Dial'.
5. Phone will reset and display 'sim lock removed'.
Option 3 - Model: Palm One Treo 650
1. Turn on your phone with a SIM Card not from the original network, IE It's not locked to
2. Enter the Unlock Code provided.
If the phone says that the SIM lock has not been removed, make sure that the phones wireless mode is turned on.